[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

dude

xIWgIZE.jpg

tis ok Fred I got no pubic hair

E:

41 minutes ago, skepta said:

now, who has played all of them but never won?

git gud pleb

fuck u

Edited by RysPicz
10 hours ago, Vorred said:

i may have the season wrong but im pretty sure a team literally built a team along with vague instructions and everyone got pissed off 

10 hours ago, skepta said:

inarin got a team built for him + got coached, i think it was vs destructx for thug life. how can you forget gunt?

it was the final deciding game of the season, except raaidn who still had to play, hence the shitstorm,

but then raaidn did his thing and sweepity swoop thug lyfe #1

Pretty sure that was the Asakano incident. I've only ever had one team given to me, and I lost with it.

Everything else I've played was DPP on Showdown and performed decently, with my own teams.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

thinkwho? but in. now that i think about it though, going through the psl seasons i should be called overPriced lmao.

s1 was like 2k

s2 like 10k or so with noad?

s3 20k with TJ

s4 30k (neva5get) with rin

s5 19k (damn toast what happened)

You were worth 30k boii. <3

Edited by Inarin
33 minutes ago, Inarin said:

Pretty sure that was the Asakano incident. I've only ever had one team given to me, and I lost with it.

Everything else I've played was DPP on Showdown and performed decently, with my own teams.

yeah, i get you both mixed up all the time

On 5/23/2016 at 6:29 PM, LionKIng said:

I think finally did a good job after 2 seasons of flops, but I don't doubt that Forf had a hand in the bag, what can we say forf liks to be a pupper master like he did last season of psl. Hassan getting wins was the hint  that gave him away. 

Yep. That was heroes vs thugs in season 2 final.

We gave asakano a linoone so he could sweep keith with it.

Then they had a rematch for coaching or something like 3 days later, and linoone got banned from uu within that timeframe.

Same strat was the week before, detainn vs kingbowser with a drum wrath or something. It kinda worked, but bowser still won, so nobody really cared.

good times

7 hours ago, Inarin said:

oh you're right, sorry bout tha my bad

Alright fellas, check it out:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRTwZbYHMRgoNJ6-spkI7ECbLsc61mh5iVbAUD5By1Y/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be keeping track of standings, as well as individual W/L here. Note that the "tiers" category is empty - I was gonna go through and add the tiers people signed up for but fuck that, I already did it on the player signups. I'll only list a tier on this sheet if a player actually plays that tier during the regular season

edit: oh and also, check out the 3rd post on this thread for a list of relevant links - including standings, draft results, and schedule.

Edited by Gunthug
12 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

We already have our 3rd trade of the season!

Kanzo (The Road Ninjas) have agreed to ship Rendom over to Greck (Unexpected Flying Octillery) in exchange for JIce. I'll update the rosters accordingly

Road Ninjas confirmed scammers

4 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Alright fellas, check it out:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRTwZbYHMRgoNJ6-spkI7ECbLsc61mh5iVbAUD5By1Y/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be keeping track of standings, as well as individual W/L here. Note that the "tiers" category is empty - I was gonna go through and add the tiers people signed up for but fuck that, I already did it on the player signups. I'll only list a tier on this sheet if a player actually plays that tier during the regular season

edit: oh and also, check out the 3rd post on this thread for a list of relevant links - including standings, draft results, and schedule.

I know you hate me, but cmon? Do I really deserve to be lower case? It's triggering me.

Fun statistics:

Glumac's Gladiators

Spoiler

LYLE -> 5

PkEM -> 1

AW -> 2

Aura -> 1

CiX -> 1

ZERO -> 1

Hellacious Houndooms

Spoiler

CiX -> 1

LYLE -> 1

AW -> 4

AvE -> 1

Aura -> 1

MDVN -> 2

Teamless -> 3

RNSC -> 2

UFO

Spoiler

Aura -> 6

LYLE -> 1

PkeM -> 2

GM -> 1

RNG -> 1

MDVN -> 1

CiX -> 1

VVVV -> 1

Kult -> 1

RNSC -> 1

Lions

Spoiler

Aura -> 4

AW -> 2

PkEM -> 2

CiX -> 2

Ninjas

Spoiler

LYLE -> 3

Aura -> 3

LAQ -> 1

AW -> 1

RNG -> 1

HUGZ -> 1

(jk Teamless -> 1)

Mountain

Spoiler

LYLE -> 4

RNG -> 1

Aura -> 1

RNSC -> 1

MDVN -> 1

Teamless -> 1

AvE -> 1

Dark Brotherhood

Spoiler

RNSC -> 1

AW -> 3

RNG -> 3

LYLE -> 1

Aura -> 1

PWBR -> 1

Heroes

Spoiler

Aura -> 5

RNG -> 1

LYLE -> 1

LAQ -> 1

Teamless -> 1

MDVN -> 1

*Only Aura has a representative in every team in this PSL, with only one member not being drafted (guess what, it was sfSkump :( )

*Gladiators are LYLE- based

*Houndooms are AW

*UFO is Aura

*Lions are Aura

*Ninjas are LYLE + Aura

*Mountain is LYLE

*Brotherhood is RNG + AW

*Heroes are Aura

(took into consideration the biggest amount of players from certain team present in the PSL team)

I regret playing in this season a little bit though, cuz I'd be happy to collect the usage stats for each tier, but since I'm playing and I don't want any accusations of using the data, I'll let it go. Unless you are fine with it ;v)

Edited by RysPicz