[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

Honestly, I let Forfi post the screenshots because I had no idea what to do, and was hoping you guys would provide some valuable insight. What i've gotten has honestly been some really helpful input. Not to mention that the hype levels may have just hit a PSL 5 season peak - seriously this thread has gained like 13 pages in the span of a few hours. Whoever ends up in the finals, theyre gonna have a hard time topping this.

Here's why I'm sending it to Orange - at first I was very hesitant, but now after hearing the input of everyone in the thread and seeing the disappointment within the Ninja's team message, allowing for a rematch seems like the most fair course of action. However, there's just absolutely no way for me to remove my bias from this. On one hand, I was tempted to give Spaint the auto win JUST to avoid looking biased. On the other hand, I really want a shot to redeem myself in a tiebreaker, and ofc I have a personal stake in the hard work our team has put in this season, just to be ousted by 1 rogue cheater.

So due to this immensie bias tugging me in both directions, I really think the best course of action is just to wait for Orange to check in. Despite his current sleigh ride through the frozen wastelands of the great white north, he does tend to visit the forums daily, and I'm sure he'll be eager to check in on the PSL when he does. I'll fill him in, see if he even WANTS to make the decision (lot of information to take in and i doubt he has a lot of free time). Until then, just sit tight. We've got a couple days till Wednesday

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I have not voiced a single time my personal opinion on the entire case, I was only defending my good name from pitiful attacks from j who consistently tries to make me look bad for no reason and turns the attention away from the topic of cheating and ghosting itself. Hey, I'm not the bad guy here. If your brother would ask you to ask a neighbour you know much better than he does about a stolen bike, would you say no?

48 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Wasn't turning you into a bad guy, was just pointing out the fact that you shouldn't be expecting "likes" for being a detective for another team. 

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Where are my likes

You can continue to ignore this if you want, but it wasn't meant as an attack. 

12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I don't know how close they are with Lion (homó?)

Mhhh I think we talk at least once per month, so we're pretty close. No hom0.

Edited by XPLOZ
1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

Soo basically cheating resulsts in nothing in psl? theres no slaps on the hands of the offender? 

Thats good to know for the following seasons. 

Oh zeikooo is banned from PSL for the rest of the season, I didn't think that needed an announcement. As it stands though I highly doubt I'll be hosting season 6 so a further ban is outside of my jurisdiction. And as Doc quoted from the rulebook earlier, the rulebook says nothing about the result of the match which was ghosted. Orange is the last one to have really tweaked the rules so he can probably speak to the intention of that, as well

Edited by Gunthug
2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Soo basically cheating resulsts in nothing in psl? theres no slaps on the hands of the offender? 

Thats good to know for the following seasons. 

Did you forget shinytailow again. Find me the post where bluejim said he was shinytailow during signs up. 

Just now, Gunthug said:

Oh zeikooo is banned from PSL for the rest of the season, I didn't think that needed an announcement. As it stands though I highly doubt I'll be hosting season 6 so a further ban is outside of my jurisdiction. And as Doc quoted from the rulebook earlier, the rulebook says nothing about the result of the match which was ghosted. Orange is the last one to have really tweaked the rules so he can probably speak to the intention of that, as well

Ok so you can cheat whole season and hope not to get caught, but if and when you do your team doesnt get penalized for it. I taught this was a team game, if 1 player does something stupid the whole team should be penalized for it and not go unoticed. But hey, thats just me.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I thought you were quitting? 

Doesnt mean its not good to know for the players/managers for next season. You can cheat with little to no repercution on your team ayeee lets go.

1 minute ago, KingBowser said:

Did you forget shinytailow again. Find me the post where bluejim said he was shinytailow during signs up. 

Like I said previously, and you keep bringing it up and should really read cuz you look like a pooped parrot. Orange knew about it and I had no idea others did not. I got him late where nobody has creds left sooo yeah. GG

I think a sub is fair game.

I mean, who cares. Spaint is winning anyways.

And even if he doesn't. There's another tiebreaker.

You could accomodate lions by allowing them the call of the tier, as opposed to the #1 seed.

But I will agree with that post that says 'it's unfair to nuke the whole ninjas team cause of 1 guy who cheated'

i mean is osuki even known to be 100x zeiko's value? it's not like it's a frags ghost

but yeah, if you allwo the rematch, ninjas still need to win 2 games in a row, that are not necessarily in their favor to begin with. i'd bet on spaint.

58 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Wasn't turning you into a bad guy, was just pointing out the fact that you shouldn't be expecting "likes" for being a detective for another team. 

So you wanna play the quote game. Sure, okay. As for this post, it's like, the likes for my post matter. God damn. They mattered so much. Wow. Those likes changed my life, outcome of PSL and Toast's shiny encounter rate.

49 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

forf turned into uguu Tracy and had a mod from showdown reveal Zeikoo played as an alt for Osuki

So yeah you're not making me look bad, no personal attacks.

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm not saying you're the bad guys here, I just think lion should have asked himself. Instead rys took it on himself to find a way for lion's team to get the w. Everyone has their own right to interpretation, so don't expect praise for this. 

Just saiyan.

You are so focused on the main case, wow. I'm the main issue here, and the fact that I asked for likes in a joke post.

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Rys, what you did was kind of beyond your position. Some will think you acted inappropriately here. Just some food for thought. 

You are not the one to judge me. Especially because Gunthug gave me a green light to do it and as I said, I wouldn't do it without his permission.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Maybe... just maybe... because I'm nice to people? Idk, could be a stretch there, but hey, I'm just looking out for a really good friend of mine as Rys was. I guess we're both scum in that regard. 

And do not bring me down to your level, because I was not trying to defend a cheater and turn the attention away from the topic itself and make someone else look bad for exposing the cheater.

I don't get it, do I really have to explain you everything bit by bit so you will understand? Me and my likes are the least of issue here on which you seem to be focused SO much you had to sacrifice 5 posts for it. My behaviour here is the least of an issue. I did my job- exposed the cheater.

What I do is my case, I feel that I did the right thing and if I would have a same situation again I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. You have no right to judge me and your attempts to make someone who exposes the cheater and wants things right are only making yourself look bad, although I really don't know if it can be any worse.

And lastly...

Just now, DoubleJ said:

When you're good that kind of happens. 

I think I have my right to laugh out loud at this

Just now, SpartacusGD said:

Srsly lion psl is a team game do t impose this and wait for everyone to discredit your s4 victory with jim tailow

Everyone tried, but in the end jim got carried in a handbag and choked in playoffs hard. And like I keep saying, orange knew so not my fault. 

27 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I have not voiced a single time my personal opinion on the entire case, I was only defending my good name from pitiful attacks from j who consistently tries to make me look bad for no reason and turns the attention away from the topic of cheating and ghosting itself. Hey, I'm not the bad guy here. If your brother would ask you to ask a neighbour you know much better than he does about a stolen bike, would you say no?

I'm more than sure 90% of people would act the same way I did in this example (although, the post was really made by me to get the likes but it was just a side effect).

JIce, I really, really don't know where you took that statement from. It does not concern me at all, I'm all about competitive spirit. Always was.

If it would be up to me, I surely would allow Kanzo to put up a sub for Zeiko, because what just happened is a single person allahuakbaring the entire team of really good people and players who do not deserve such fate. I know it would cause shit and upsets, but in my opinion that's the most fair way to do it. It's not like Kanzo has someone to play for his team in ORAS anyway this week.

Decision obviously is not up to me, all I did was reveal the drama (not the first time). Guess I really should make some detectivist agency or become a spy, damn I'm good at this shit.

tbh I read like a sentence or two and im asian... so my eyes got tired quick. But as a friend I don't want this to come inbetween us so I say yes exactly what I bolded.

Both JJ and Forfi agree on something... so lets give it to them

What do u say? rematch away? 

btw I count Eggplant, Forfi, JJ, fred, JIce, Sparta, xploz, Qbeer, Destruct, and a few others wanting a rematch

cmon Orange

4 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

tbh I read like a sentence or two and im asian... so my eyes got tired quick. But as a friend I don't want this to come inbetween us so I say yes exactly what I bolded.

Both JJ and Forfi agree on something... so lets give it to them

What do u say? rematch away? 

btw I count Eggplant, Forfi, JJ, fred, JIce, Sparta, xploz, Qbeer, Destruct, and a few others wanting a rematch

cmon Orange

Theres also a bunch of people saying that a rematch shouldn't happen. But hey in the end I think orange will do the right thing here and give the W to spaint. After all cheaters should be punished. This is the second incident of cheating that has happened revolving the same team.

110% sure if it was my team that cheated I wouldnt even get a voice and I woulda gotten the auto L. But this is all assumptions. 

Edited by LionKIng

@RysPicz I thought we squashed our beef, but here you are putting me down because you took offense to something that wasn't offensive. You and Lion are so sensitive that I can't even mention your names without it becoming an insult. Please, just reread what you posted one more time. I was just letting you know that what you posted wasn't going to be a welcome surprise full of likes and lollipops. 

Also uguu Tracy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/uguu_Tracy

The scum comment in my response to Lion probably wasn't warranted, but as you know me and him have a bit of history and emotions flare. 

Now, as for your last comment. I've beaten you as equally as you've beaten me. I have a lot of success in this game, but you like a few others have the right to say you've beaten me on a fairly big stage. I can applaud that, just don't rub my face in the dirt about it. If that's the case then I can pull a Fred here and ask for a rematch in a tier of your choosing (PokeMMO please). I'd happily put a wager on it. 

3 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Theres also a bunch of people saying that a rematch shouldn't happen. But hey in the end I think orange will do the right thing here and give the W to spaint. After all cheaters should be punished. This is the second incident of cheating that has happened revolving the same team.

110% sure if it was my team that cheated I wouldnt even get a voice and I woulda gotten the auto L. But this is all assumptions. 

besides u and pbj u wanna tell me who else?

1 minute ago, Murcielago said:

Not that I understand WTF is going on here but...

1 person on team cheating = whole team gets punished.

-Source - Every sport  known to mankind.

Good luck and have fun ;)

Except for the best sport known to mankind.

If a player fails a drug test in baseball because he's roided out of his mind, his team doesn't forfeit every game they won up until that point. The player is banned for 80 games and the team moves on without him