RMT

I can't help but notice the abundance of people on forums throughout my PokeMMO career who come to forums to appeal a ban for RMT. So I'd thought I would take a few seconds to clue people onto some things they may not be aware of.

Mods can see everything and they have common sense. If you're getting mailed shinys or a bunch of money for nothing or a terrible trade they can extrapolate RMT evidence from that. I mean If I were a betting man I'd bet they have an automated system that flags ridiculous or weird trades for human review. I would also bet that they have purposely set up honey trap accounts on all these MMO account for sale websites. Tbh I wouldn't be shocked to find out they have people paid specifically to sniff out RMT

I've been playing for a few years now and never once have I been banned(as in unable to log in not a mute ban) or flagged for weird trades or whatever... Only captcha one time and then never again...Which leads me to the conclusion that whatever system they are using to detect RMT it's pretty solid.

I think it's an insult to mods and devs intelligence that people come here and be like "my ban was a mistake!" Lol.... No no no see what you may not realize is that they don't always instaban you for RMT. Sometimes they let you get comfortable and think you got away with it then 2 months later drop the ban hammer and you think it's a mistake since you mistakenly think you got away with it the first time.

Almost every ban appeal on forums includes the words "mistake" "innocent" "no reason"... Lol y'all sound like a bunch of inmates when you ask them why they got arrested.

So if you're considering RMT to get a boost?

THEY CAN SEE EVERYTHING YOU DO IN GAME NOTHING IS PRIVATE!!! 

THEY CAN GO BACK IN TIME UP TO AN EXTENT AND SEE WHAT OCCURRED!!!

THEY WILL BAN ANY AND ALL ACCOUNTS LINKED TO RMT.

THEY AREN'T STUPID. THEY KNOW HOW ALTS WORK AND CAN INSTANTLY KNOW WHO IT'S LINKED TO BASED ON IP.

so in conclusion? 

RMT will get you RIP 

Edit:

"In order to ensure the fairness of the game is maintained, we have diverted significant development resources to our administrative tools so that we can better handle this scale of cheating." 

Edited by Ryukaai
Additional info

I allow myself to answer you to restore the truth, From where do you hold that the moderators hold the absolute truth? are they of divine order?
They may be doing a good job but many injustices have been declared.
I have many examples to call , for example:
How do you give a friend or family member or even girlfriend a very rare item or pokemon without getting banned and being charged with RMT?
The staff automatically consider this as real trading without trying to find out and I have many friends who have been the victim of a ban like this without the staff looking any further.
The only answer we got is: Who will be crazy enough to give away a shiny or a rare vanity for free?
And yes I teach you, there are people who play between couple or family so there are plenty of people in this case.
It's very easy to say that the good sides of PokeMMO teams but what do you gain by being the rag?
Do you have proof of what you claim? On the other hand, I can show you a lot of people who are unfairly banned.
Why do you think users are only allowed one call ticket?
In all fairness, in order not to take the risk of making mistakes and give the possibility to the person opposite to prove his innocence, he is given the possibility of appealing at least 2/3 times.
It's easy to say they don't have the time, but as far as I know there are many donors who have been mercilessly banned.
When we make donations, it is to have the most optimal service

2 hours ago, majinadam said:

I allow myself to answer you to restore the truth, From where do you hold that the moderators hold the absolute truth? are they of divine order?
They may be doing a good job but many injustices have been declared.
I have many examples to call , for example:
How do you give a friend or family member or even girlfriend a very rare item or pokemon without getting banned and being charged with RMT?
The staff automatically consider this as real trading without trying to find out and I have many friends who have been the victim of a ban like this without the staff looking any further.
The only answer we got is: Who will be crazy enough to give away a shiny or a rare vanity for free?
And yes I teach you, there are people who play between couple or family so there are plenty of people in this case.
It's very easy to say that the good sides of PokeMMO teams but what do you gain by being the rag?
Do you have proof of what you claim? On the other hand, I can show you a lot of people who are unfairly banned.
Why do you think users are only allowed one call ticket?
In all fairness, in order not to take the risk of making mistakes and give the possibility to the person opposite to prove his innocence, he is given the possibility of appealing at least 2/3 times.
It's easy to say they don't have the time, but as far as I know there are many donors who have been mercilessly banned.
When we make donations, it is to have the most optimal service

Oh my, the irony. On what grounds can you restore the truth? How come you are able restore the truth when you have no idea what you are talking about? You don't know how the PokeMMO moderation team work these cases and yet here you are talking out of your hat, telling us your version of the truth from your very limited perspective as a player. How do you even know if these "injustices" are real in the first place? Say I decide to RMT and then get banned but I tell everyone I didn't do it, how do you know I'm not lying? How can you prove that your friends have been unfairly banned? For all you know they could be lying to you to save face. Obviously, mistakes happen and will always happen because after all, to err is human. That's why there's a ban appeal system, so that players who have been unfairly banned may prove their innocence. You are in no position to claim such things.

Edited by LeZenor

Moderators have the all seeing eye. They don't need proof of anything. They can SEE you. You know what you did and so do they. To ask for evidence is low-key an insult as if they are untruthful in their assessments of your deeds. 

It's an absolute insult to the intelligence of those who can see everything from the last time you used a leppa berry to your inbox to how often u lose and white out to imply they aren't keen and shrewd enough to understand when a trade is between buddies as a gift and knowing when something shady is going on.

I have multiple alts and use them on the same IP and trade and give a fuck ton of Pokemon and pokeyen to and somehow I've never been flagged for RMT. Now don't get me wrong Devs aren't perfect and from time to time maybe they do make a mistake but I'm fairly certain these mistakes are far and few between.

It's against PokeMMOs whole purpose to chase players away with weak and false allegations. 

Do you have ANY idea why they limit appeals? So that people who think they're smarter than the devs and mods can't clog up the appeal system when they have other PokeMMO problems and issues to deal with not to mention real life and finding the time to actually play the game. Thousands play this game... Imagine having 5 6 or even 7 people... To deal with ALL the issues plus some childish brat who spams appeals!?

I'm not saying your friends are cheaters but I mean... The devs not chasing away potential income because they have a random uguu to ban folk.

4 hours ago, majinadam said:

thats so much bs i dont even know where to start

It's very funny how fiercely the truth is fought.
What are their diplomas to affirm that they have the ability to take care of a server as you claim?
You simply idolize them as deities.
To end up 5 against me, the question no longer arises.
It still does not want to admit that the PokeMMO team has made many mistakes.
If so many players complain, you have to know how to question yourself.
Everything happens in the shadows, a lot of players have this feeling unfortunately but we make them disappear.
As I said, I can provide proof but hey you have no argument except that they are perfect.
To everyone who says they are perfect, I invite you to give a free shiny or a large sum to someone who has just started the game and we will see about it.
Donations have nothing to do? giving fat has nothing to do with it?
So if you're paying for a house or a car and the quality is less, don't complain and shut up?
The purpose of a donation is to contribute to the proper functioning of the game whether it is in the content and the management team.
Again, I have many people who have had this RMT issue.
For example a friend who sends a Shiny for free or 60 M of Pokedollar.
The only answer to that is: It's not possible for someone to give so much for free just because he's your friend, it must be RMT.
And strangely the answers of the tickets are always exactly the same at retail ready.
I conclude that he does not break his head for the majority of cases and possibly uses a robot.
It's very easy to fight with 5 players but I challenge anyone to come and challenge me in private, we'll see if they will be as fierce.
I conclude with a proverb that says
  : Don't talk about what you don't know, don't talk about something you haven't experienced

25 minutes ago, majinadam said:

It's very funny how fiercely the truth is fought.
What are their diplomas to affirm that they have the ability to take care of a server as you claim?
You simply idolize them as deities.
If so many players complain, you have to know how to question yourself.
Everything happens in the shadows, a lot of players have this feeling unfortunately but we make them disappear.
As I said, I can provide proof but hey you have no argument except that they are perfect.
To everyone who says they are perfect, I invite you to give a free shiny or a large sum to someone who has just started the game and we will see about it.
Donations have nothing to do? giving fat has nothing to do with it?
So if you're paying for a house or a car and the quality is less, don't complain and shut up?
The purpose of a donation is to contribute to the proper functioning of the game whether it is in the content and the management team.
Again, I have many people who have had this RMT issue.
For example a friend who sends a Shiny for free or 60 M of Pokedollar.
The only answer to that is: It's not possible for someone to give so much for free just because he's your friend, it must be RMT.
And strangely the answers of the tickets are always exactly the same at retail ready.
I conclude that he does not break his head for the majority of cases and possibly uses a robot.
It's very easy to fight with 5 players but I challenge anyone to come and challenge me in private, we'll see if they will be as fierce.
I conclude with a proverb that says
  : Don't talk about what you don't know, don't talk about something you haven't experienced

Again with your totally cool and authentic  story bro ..

Listen to me clearly... I operate two independent accounts one of which was created on a different IP address because if you know a bit about how IP works some addresses aren't static most are dynamic or at least I know mine is. Meaning PokeMMO had no way of knowing my recent alt was me. Therefore if your assessment is true... Should I not be banned? For suspicion of RMT even though I own both accounts but sent a shit ton to "a new player". So I've already done what you're asking me to do bro.

Edited by Ryukaai

And how do you explain that many players in my case had exactly the same answer in the tickets?
It's fine to talk about your case, how much Yen do you send and above all who tells me that your story is true?
I'll show you all the screens in private if you want, we'll see if you're so sure of yourself, you'll show me yours too.

11 minutes ago, majinadam said:

And how do you explain that many players in my case had exactly the same answer in the tickets?
It's fine to talk about your case, how much Yen do you send and above all who tells me that your story is true?
I'll show you all the screens in private if you want, we'll see if you're so sure of yourself, you'll show me yours too.

Why private? Give me like 30 min and I'll screenshot all my accounts out in the open because unlike some people I got nothing to hide or be secretive about.

Show some evidence you were incorrectly banned not some screenshot of a mod telling somebody off because they lost the appeal and whine about it. 

Hard evidence like a mod explicitly saying something to prove someone is being falsely accused. 

1 hour ago, majinadam said:

Many of them have game development experience, not counting the literal 10 freaking years of development in their own game. You really think they don't know what they're doing? 

Is it you that is wrong, or everyone else? I guess everyone else is wrong because you just can't be, right?

Go ahead with showing said proof then, show us all how dumb we are kek

I've EV trained many shinies from other people over the period of years, I have another account that I use as a bank that had donations of millions going in and out of it almost daily, also for years, never got flagged for RMT. 

32 minutes ago, majinadam said:

If you were alone in front of me, you would crouch down and be terrorized

are you done licking and sucking?
Consider them as your superiors but do not impose your erroneous convictions.
I have nothing to hide, this forum is full of censorship but since intellectually you are only able to suck, you are unable to understand

34 minutes ago, YumiJerza said:

Lol

As amusing as it is to watch this sad display, inviting users into physical altercations through a forum post with multiple accounts will not result in you being allowed to play the game again. For quite some time now, you've been ban on sight after being caught blatantly RMTing, which was extremely easy for us to confirm.

All evidence is reviewed by a second person when an appeal is made. Although we may not have the time to write a personalized response to every person who wastes our time lying to us, each case is handled fairly and the very few mistakes made are corrected during this phase. Your bans were not among them.

You are indeed wasting your time. It's time to seek other games to play.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.15f2af7047db6ec2ac533dcb5097ef7b.png

5 hours ago, Ryukaai said:

Moderators have the all seeing eye. They don't need proof of anything. They can SEE you. You know what you did and so do they. To ask for evidence is low-key an insult as if they are untruthful in their assessments of your deeds. 

It's an absolute insult to the intelligence of those who can see everything from the last time you used a leppa berry to your inbox to how often u lose and white out to imply they aren't keen and shrewd enough to understand when a trade is between buddies as a gift and knowing when something shady is going on.

I have multiple alts and use them on the same IP and trade and give a fuck ton of Pokemon and pokeyen to and somehow I've never been flagged for RMT. Now don't get me wrong Devs aren't perfect and from time to time maybe they do make a mistake but I'm fairly certain these mistakes are far and few between.

It's against PokeMMOs whole purpose to chase players away with weak and false allegations. 

Do you have ANY idea why they limit appeals? So that people who think they're smarter than the devs and mods can't clog up the appeal system when they have other PokeMMO problems and issues to deal with not to mention real life and finding the time to actually play the game. Thousands play this game... Imagine having 5 6 or even 7 people... To deal with ALL the issues plus some childish brat who spams appeals!?

I'm not saying your friends are cheaters but I mean... The devs not chasing away potential income because they have a random uguu to ban folk.

Usually when a real mistake happen, it's usually because a legitimale player buy something from a RMT vendor. The player can be aware that the player is a RMT vendor? Unless the player told to him how it gets the mon/item that he sells, he can't know. And also aren't guarrants that the people aren't lying. Sometimes players are buying from RMT vendors knowing that the people do RMT, but sometimes they can't be aware of this.

Also, i before thansfer money and mons beetween two characters of my account, i only reduced because i don't have too much time to farm anymore, and i also haven't been flagged by RMT because devs can search from where i get the money if they think that something are wrong, and he will discover that most part comes from pure Gym farm. A part from selling mons that i obtain on Giveaways, but isn't a part significant enough(usually are non-shinys 1x31 that i put on GTL, remaining i kept with me. But i can prove that are legitimal giveaways. Example: I receive a 6x31 Volbeat from Cucco Productions. I have prints proofing that i win the giveaway and the Volbeat are 100% legit. If i got banned because i received the same and they think that i got from RMT, i had evidence to proof that are a false positive.). Never receive a captcha in 2 years that i play.

Edited by caioxlive13

If you were alone in front of me, you would crouch down and be terrorized

are you done licking and sucking?
Consider them as your superiors but do not impose your erroneous convictions.
I have nothing to hide, this forum is full of censorship but since intellectually you are only able to suck, you are unable to understand

we really do live in a society

3 hours ago, majinadam said:

Nuevamente, tengo muchas personas que han tenido este problema de RMT.
Por ejemplo un amigo que envía un Shiny gratis o 60 M de Pokédollar.

lol but who would think of giving away a shiny or 1 million knowing what it costs to make money in this capitalist economy xD