Thank you staff team

9 hours ago, Tawla said:

I think its not devs or staff who kept the game live , players are those who kept the game alive .

If it wasn't for the staff and devs to take care of areas like rule breakers (botters, RMT, inappropriate behavior etc.), this game would have been dead long ago, and then you would definitely have had more to complain about than your game content updates dissatisfaction.

Spoiler

7sn1ae.jpg.9729a976ba998ca2c49fb8fe54a5ff11.jpg

#leavestaffanddevsalone

11 hours ago, Seth said:

Si no fuera por el personal y los desarrolladores que se ocuparon de áreas como los infractores de reglas (botters, RMT, comportamiento inapropiado, etc.), este juego habría muerto hace mucho tiempo, y entonces definitivamente habría tenido más de qué quejarse que el contenido de tu juego actualiza la insatisfacción.

Contenidos oculares

7sn1ae.jpg.9729a976ba998ca2c49fb8fe54a5ff11.jpg

#leavestaffanddevsalone

no hay administradores. son un mito de alguna manera. pero ningún jugador puede acceder a una posición de administrador: cm-Mod-GM. eligen los de arriba que superan el SGM.  bring back the old admins 😤😤😂😂😂

Edited by keirama
33 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

elaborate pls

I applied for cm and they rejected me and I meet the required hours.and already have the pokedex complete I have all 4 regions. I don't know what else to do xd but they denied me 🤡🤡🤡😂

but it's too late I don't have a pc in good condition. I'm on my cell phone...

Edited by keirama
1 hour ago, keirama said:

I applied for cm and they rejected me and I meet the required hours.and already have the pokedex complete I have all 4 regions. I don't know what else to do xd but they denied me 🤡🤡🤡😂

You have to give them undisputeable facts about how you can contribute positively to their team. Being a staff member doesn't just involve hosting events and moderating channels. It's way more than that. It takes time and consistency in terms of being in their spectrum. There are several tasks as well as duties that needs to be performed religiously. If you're starting out as a community manager it might not be "that" demanding but you need to set a standard. POV you're not playing the game for yourself anymore. You're looking into how to create a better environment and a more enjoyable experience for other players. That's what's expected. It's a selfless position and that is why it is respected.

Edit: I just want to add this. The fact that this game is still alive and strong.. is a clear indication of just how competent the dev team as well as the staff team are. These guys know what they're doing. I feel that they are not receiving enough credit. 

Edited by Goku
2 hours ago, Goku said:

You have to give them undisputeable facts about how you can contribute positively to their team. Being a staff member doesn't just involve hosting events and moderating channels. It's way more than that. It takes time and consistency in terms of being in their spectrum. There are several tasks as well as duties that needs to be performed religiously. If you're starting out as a community manager it might not be "that" demanding but you need to set a standard. POV you're not playing the game for yourself anymore. You're looking into how to create a better environment and a more enjoyable experience for other players. That's what's expected. It's a selfless position and that is why it is respected.

Edit: I just want to add this. The fact that this game is still alive and strong.. is a clear indication of just how competent the dev team as well as the staff team are. These guys know what they're doing. I feel that they are not receiving enough credit. 

the translator is not understandable. But your concept of the duty of an administrator is good. but when do you plan to accommodate this forum? Are they going to leave it messy for the rest of their lives? xd because you have to look carefully for the new publications mixed with the old ones. 😂😂

45 minutes ago, keirama said:

the translator is not understandable. But your concept of the duty of an administrator is good. but when do you plan to accommodate this forum? Are they going to leave it messy for the rest of their lives? xd because you have to look carefully for the new publications mixed with the old ones. 😂😂

You shouldn't translate things in English if you want to apply for staff as it is important to be able to communicate with both staff collegues and players in English as that is the main language. Perfect English is not mandatory (I can't brag myself as it is not my native language, but a decent level is pretty important if you want to moderate an international player base. Most importantly is to be honest about your limits and be mature). If you want to consider joining staff, I would have another behavior than this as it shows a bit of immaturity:

3 hours ago, keirama said:

Staff team is always ready to recruit potentially good candidates but sometimes players need more time to be considered. Help in game, be a good example of a player, a friendly face and somewhat mature. If you want to pursuit this opportunity, I wish you best of luck, but please don't assume that anyone is recruited just because they have completed 4 regions. 

Again, good luck!

2 hours ago, Seth said:

You shouldn't translate things in English if you want to apply for staff as it is important to be able to communicate with both staff collegues and players in English as that is the main language. Perfect English is not mandatory (I can't brag myself as it is not my native language, but a decent level is pretty important if you want to moderate an international player base. Most importantly is to be honest about your limits and be mature). If you want to consider joining staff, I would have another behavior than this as it shows a bit of immaturity:

Staff team is always ready to recruit potentially good candidates but sometimes players need more time to be considered. Help in game, be a good example of a player, a friendly face and somewhat mature. If you want to pursuit this opportunity, I wish you best of luck, but please don't assume that anyone is recruited just because they have completed 4 regions. 

Again, good luck!

si Seth si!