Lunar New Year 2024...

• Allenyatsura changed the title to Lunar New Year 2024...
33 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I'm just Lazy about this Events Discussion nowadays lol. But! Since Last Year of CNY Event has been Released a Year Ago now, i think my Prediction on Next CNY Event will be either Few Hours to go or Tomorrow?

Lunar year doest start till feb10th. I would expect we still have a week or two buffer before it starts

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

I'm just Lazy about this Events Discussion nowadays lol. But! Since Last Year of CNY Event has been Released a Year Ago now, i think my Prediction on Next CNY Event will be either Few Hours to go or Tomorrow?

Missed for a long distance. 10th feb. Is the same of saying XMas on 18th decembear.

Nevermind... My Prediction is Wrong & i already know why. Last Year was January & this Year that CNY Event will Start on February & then Next Year again, it will be January again. It's like Between 2 Years Gap Each Year of CNY Stuffs you know.

January - 2 Years Gap 2023 ~ 2025

February - 2 Years Gap 2024 ~ 2026

3 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Nevermind... My Prediction is Wrong & i already know why. Last Year was January & this Year that CNY Event will Start on February & then Next Year again, it will be January again. It's like Between 2 Years Gap Each Year of CNY Stuffs you know.

qwik mafs

17 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

kenjim seems a susp caiox forum alt acc, too much cringe

Not this time, i risk my Shaymin on that. Also i do blunders for PvP often, but not PvE. 

On 1/25/2024 at 1:53 AM, kenjimAd said:

You're wrong again. The LNY event follow the irl LNY. If happen two consecutive years in Febuary, then the event will be for two consecutive years in febuary. 

Edited by caioxlive13
3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

You're wrong again. The LNY event follow the irl LNY. If happen two consecutive years in Febuary, then the event will be for two consecutive years in febuary. 

Hm... You know what? I'm going to Follow your Lead about your Prediction for now lol.

I'm a bit of Nub of 2 Years Gap of LNY Stuffs too.

4 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Hm... You know what? I'm going to Follow your Lead about your Prediction for now lol.

I'm a bit of Nub of 2 Years Gap of LNY Stuffs too.

But it wasn't a prediction... he was correcting your logic. 

Trust me Kenj you're the only one this obsessed with events. 

Edited by Syntexqt