Lunar New Year 2024...

5 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

But it wasn't a prediction... he was correcting your logic. 

Trust me Kenj you're the only one this obsessed with events. 

I think your right! I'm a Event Prediction alright & I've been Predicting too much on when the 11th Anniversary,Halloween & Xmas Arrived!

After LNY Event, i will taking a 5-6 Months Off about Predicting Event Stuffs since Johto Updates 2023...

49 minutes ago, xLari said:

No more intro here, maybe the event was canceled? 😕

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.9faddeecdeae34b0f8ec96de4b183c89.png

Yeah! I think I know why this happened.

It seems like the developers forgot to update this year's intro, so we're stuck with last year's vibe. Last year, the Lunar New Year event started on January 22, 2023, and ended on February 5. After that, they usually remove the themed intro. But here we are on February 6, 2024, and the New Lunar Year theme suddenly disappeared from the PokeMMO client, even though it had been there since January.

And hey, remember the Halloween boss problem in 2022? They accidentally turned it off earlier than planned because they forgot to update the program from 2021. Halloween ended up being longer that year, and they had to rush to fix it later. Just another classic PokeMMO developer mix-up!

1 hour ago, xLari said:

No more intro here, maybe the event was canceled? 😕

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.9faddeecdeae34b0f8ec96de4b183c89.png

Don't worry too much about the missing Lunar New Year theme in PokeMMO right now. It's likely just a small oversight from the developers who might be swamped with other tasks. Given their track record, they'll probably add the theme once the event kicks off. The event is around the corner!

10 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Xmas launches on xmas eve/xmas day, depending on timezone

LNY starts on LNY eve or LNY day depending on time zone.

Dare i say it....but i think theres a pattern in there....

math-hangover.gif

I'm just saying because i never saw they removing the theme before the event happen, you don't need to state the obvious 🙂

16 minutes ago, xLari said:

I'm just saying because i never saw they removing the theme before the event happen, you don't need to state the obvious 🙂

Are you sure that you think that they removed it intentionally? This is most like an scheduled script from last year that took place wrongly this year and I come to this conclusion due to the coincidence of dates that it started and ended.

23 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Welp! The Excat Date of LNY Event Update is Not Happening after all... We're now Entering to the Delayed LNY Event starting Tomorrow until by the End of February or Leap Year. Last 11th Anniversary Event was Canceled due to Johto Updates & we don't want to make LNY Event get Canceled too. If this happened again before March Arrived as LNY Event has been Canceled, someone will go Riot (Peacefully) as bringing Pitchfork & Torch.

You need to touch some grass dude, and that's me putting it nicely...

The potential delay could also be because of the feature they wanted the community to trial out originally during the holiday event.