KYU'S AWESOME TOURNEY 2

Kyu

1 minute ago, Kyu said:

Server doesn't support it for automated tournaments. No method of overriding invalid IVs for it either, so you'll just have to visit Lavender if you want something specific

Doubt it'll happen since we consistently fill 128-man OUs, but if it does, entirely your guys' fault and you'll be punished accordingly.

Remove the shiny from automated system and just spawn it yourself? That way we could have a HP.

On 20/08/2016 at 7:55 PM, Noad said:

Kyu has no regard ;) gonna be big!

On 20/08/2016 at 7:56 PM, DoctorPBC said:

thats what she said ;)

laughed harder than i should've

thanks @DoctorPBC

On 20/08/2016 at 7:59 PM, KaynineXL said:

Kyu... you're a boss here.. give us a better prize like 2nd place shiny/more money... I bet desu and squirtle telling you you can't give us more.. I reckon you should show them whos boss and give us more.

Do it.

like participation prize 100k and stuff :D

On 20/08/2016 at 8:20 PM, 001 said:

lmfao with mike gone kyu actually has to host something

#FreeMikeThePleb 

11 hours ago, Kyu said:

I may or may not have forgotten I was supposed to be hosting a tournament

special thanks to:

@Desu for good code

@RacheLucario for good banner

@gbwead for not spamming swaps and making me get online to dq him after a 90m match while I'm trying to work on actually important things

Grats to FABBROoo, and shame on everyone who got Tranz'd. Please make sure to flame them in-game.

At 256-man, the tournaments get to be a bit long. We may or may not do more of these in the future. But since 128-mans are pretty consistently filled, we may need to.

sorry for stopping Tranz xD

11 hours ago, Kyu said:

special thanks to:

@RacheLucario for good banner

When I release my commentary on your tournament, I am going to use that banner! I would also have to thank @RacheLucario for the banner and I am going to thank you for hosting such a fun tournament!

Spoiler

I knew in my heart that Tranz wasn't as bad as everyone thought!

Edited by Bestfriends
Added a spoiler
  • Noad locked this topic