Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Hello!

I have a suggestion to make the Devil Wings in the overworld of PokeMMO more user-friendly, particularly for players who are idle or AFK in Vermilion City. Currently, the Devil Wings are quite large and cover the left player sprite completely, making it difficult to see the player wearing the wings. 

Here's my idea: after 5 seconds of inactivity, the Devil Wings could automatically retract and become slightly shortened. This change would allow players to comfortably chill out with their friends in Vermilion City while wearing the Devil Wings. By shortening the wings, the left player sprite would become visible again, creating a more enjoyable and social experience for players in that location.

Implementing this change would not only enhance the visual coherence of the game but also provide a better opportunity for players to showcase their Devil Wings while still being able to interact with others and enjoy their time in Vermilion City.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I believe this improvement would greatly enhance the overall experience of players who choose to wear the Devil Wings in PokeMMO.

@Darkshade Release a Slowpoke Tail vanity item as event only or time limited with Johto launch!

People will absolutely love it and go crazy for it. And since it will be a limited item eventually over the years it will increase in value and might even cross or match the ridiculous amount that the NPC used to ask for it in the OG games.

It'll be super good money for you guys if released as a gift shop time limited. Just think about it and discuss internally.

cc: @Kyu@Desu

Vanity Suggestion: National Teams Shirts

They would be shirts for players competing at world cup, one for each team qualified to play. They could choose when buying if they want it a T-Shirt, Regular version, or Cold Shirt, when buying it. The colors would be the same as the National Football team, for get a easier design. Latam and Africa since it had no team, will need a own design but i had a idea: all shirt white with Light blue sashs, representing the Latam's colors. Africa would have a Yellow shirt with Red and Black Strips(I was thinking on Green but this would make them identical to Brazil's T-Shirt.)

Name Ideas: "Dancer" "Topknot" "Dreadtail" "Tied Dreads" "Dreadknot"

Item Slot: Hair

Image of Item:
Topknot.png.9f8d23cd0cd692cc27376aeb9989538c.png

IDK if there are legal concerns with this clearly being a modification of the B&W Dancer trainer class, but I started here because I think it's really a shame that there aren't more available hairstyles that pass as irl non-straight hair textures.

Edited by Fewil