Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Congratulations on reaching 100 pages.

I would like to recommend damaged cosmetics / Collected

These could be cosmetics discarded by users of the past, said cosmetics deteriorated until they were almost unrecognizable or very deteriorated

layers due to the rarity and the value that some users have for them may be unviable, but said cosmetics could be non-tradeable and given or obtained through collection with a very low probability

Also, if I can recommend a type of mechanic, the probability increases in the cities with the highest circulation of the game, such as ''vermillion''

image.png.75c5b510bbc065f9daadc88002adfa04.png

Edited by Crueldad
fail

Item Slot: Hat, Back and Top (Set).

I love these two Pokemons and always wanted them to add some vanities related to them. I thought "if the game won't add them, then I'll make some". 

I hope you can add them 😄

@Darkshade

Image of Item:

UMBREON SET (NORMAL & SHINY)

image.png.6282fdfbaee63bbf5d47cb41700af7da.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1c944d70a8043eaad64114f25332cfd7.png

ESPEON SET (NORMAL & SHINY)

image.png.037c2cd0b92ec5c673e7212bc2a64c94.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d81ad31b18965a4aa526455099265d4e.png

I hope you like them as much as I liked making them! 😄

by: VDJM

Edited by VDJM
Update

Hey I was thinking that it would be cool to get another bike skin like the Christmas slay but maybe black with cubone head on it or something like that. Any color tbh maybe something along those lines. I think the Christmas slay is cool but another item like that would be dope to see and would probably bring in alot of revenue. Thanks for all the support and hope to see something like this in the future.

I would like to thank @Darkshade and @Rache for making banger vanities this year! They are awesome people.

As for the Ghostly Lantern, I think a matching vanity could go well with it. Perhaps a Candelabra Hat with the Chandelure colors to match the Ghostly Lantern?

braFJrV.jpg

And in case that image link doesn't work, here is the Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/1YD8xWf

In terms of the body, I am going to defer to the judgement of Darkshade and Rache for this.

Edited by Bestfriends
Fixed broken Image Link.
7 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I would like to thank @Darkshade and @Rache for making banger vanities this year! They are awesome people.

As for the Ghostly Lantern, I think a matching vanity could go well with it. Perhaps a Candelabra Hat with the Chandelure colors to match the Ghostly Lantern?

braFJrV.jpg

And in case that image link doesn't work, here is the Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/1YD8xWf

In terms of the body, I am going to defer to the judgement of Darkshade and Rache for this.

that's a really cool one, but id would love to make an edit on it for example:

chandelure face with the flame could be  a mask named something like: scary flame lamp mask,  also can have a shiny version, scary flame shiny lamp mask

also chandelure arms as back item, named: scary lamp arms, scary shiny lamp arms

Hi! i've  been thinking of some cool vanity ideas for the next events after halloween and this is what I came up with:

-the Golden Cudgel (Lunar New Year): I researched a little bit and found that the Golden Cudgel was a superweapon wielded by Sun Wukong the king of monkeys in chinese mythology, This seems to me like a good idea for an ultra rare back slot or potentially glove slot vanity that im sure alot of people would like

-The Snowy Wreath & Santa Penguin (Christmas): I Believe that a snowy wreath in the back slot with flowers & 2 bells coming out of it would be a cool ultra rare vanity, And for the second one i came up with a elf penguin (just like pumpcat) that comes on your hat slot & wears a santa hat and outfit would be a really nice vanity to bring into the game and one that totally deserves the ultra rare status

-Caky Balloons (Anniversary): It would be a glove slot ultra rare vanity that is a balloon with a cake texture and has candles coming out of it with a lightning effect

Ideas:

Food items for the characters to hold

Perpetually on fire 

New item type: when you walk water/lava/snow/ect spawns behind your feet where you stepped could give a frost over tiles a per decade item (or for every so many years)

Sad crying cloud follows you

Angry cloud that can at times randomy electrocute other online players passing by with lightning leaving them charred for 2 or 3 seconds

A spear that shoots dark evil mists and skulls when you use an item to add to the animations

A pistol item/shotgun (its cannon)

Jame from team rocket. We need his and his girls hair. Also their suits. The white ones. 

A pimp suit. Purple with gold or white lace with the cane hat and magikarp high shoes