since Akira Toriyama past away, can we have a green dragon as a memory

49 minutes ago, LeZenor said:

As terrible as his passing is, monetizing his death would be a truly awful thing to do

No intention. It does not have to be a limited vanity. It can be gift based. Solely to honour him.

Edit: I was not even thinking of game value. It can be Gift like the Scary Hockey Mask, Pumpkin Bag, Scary clown mask etc and obtainable by doing event or smth

Edited by Goku
55 minutes ago, Goku said:

No intention. It does not have to be a limited vanity. It can be gift based. Solely to honour him.

Edit: I was not even thinking of game value. It can be Gift like the Scary Hockey Mask, Pumpkin Bag, Scary clown mask etc and obtainable by doing event or smth

This I feel would be the best option, yeah. I'm all up for it ♥

I don't remember where I read this but I believe the devs have admitted in the past that they don't want to release vanities over people's deaths, as that could be viewed as capitalizing on someone's death. Even if they released the green dragon and made it free and untradable, it would tank the prices of the other two dragon mounts that people actually spent money on. 

Though I think the thought comes from a nice place. We can always dream.

18 hours ago, Goku said:

It could be an statue of a Dragon, with the inscription - In the honor of a Legend. - Akira Toriyama.

Just to give a perspective on how Important Akira Toriyama was and is, Mexico literally negotiated with the Japanese Government to stream the final episode of Dragon Ball Super. On top of that they are "3rd" in the world when it comes to Dragon Ball Z fans. We talking about the leading heads of a country negotiating to stream a anime episode... that sais something.

于2024/3/9 PM9点18分,ChihuahuanRaven 说:

I don't remember where I read this but I believe the devs have admitted in the past that they don't want to release vanities over people's deaths, as that could be viewed as capitalizing on someone's death. Even if they released the green dragon and made it free and untradable, it would tank the prices of the other two dragon mounts that people actually spent money on. 

Though I think the thought comes from a nice place. We can always dream.

A special dye can be developed to dye the other two dragons