PSL XVI - Manager signup thread

Welcome to the sixteenth PSL Manager Registration thread. As a key figure of PSL, managers will have the following responsibilities:

• The manager shall pick a cringe worthy name for his/her team.
  • The manager shall be present during the Auction.
  • The manager shall send the host weekly rosters.
  • The manager shall ensure to his/her best capabilities that every match will be completed in time.
  • The manager shall inform the host as to why a match failed to be completed in the event that one fails.
  • The managers shall inform the host of any chips that will be used.
  • The managers shall inform the host of any substitutions that will be made (prior to the Thursday deadline)
  • The manager shall ensure their team abides by the rules. 

The managers will be selected based upon their history in the game, knowledge of tiers, capacity for drama and quality of signup post (see below)

If you wish to be considered as a manager please post in this thread using the following format:   

IGN: 

Motivation:

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player:

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager:

How much will you/have you donate(d) to PSL XIV:

If you don’t take your sign up seriously, neither will I. Keep in mind that managers will NOT be allowed to play this season. 
DEADLINE: March 11th 11:59 EST

Edited by DoctorPBC

Ign: EverDaryl

Motivation: i Will get all the win and getting the glory with the team. Last time i reached top 4. But this Will be the One that im gonna get everything.

PSL participated as player: few ones, still Remember when i destroyed JJ

PSL participated as manager: 1 some season agoo and reached the top 4 😉

About donations: im poor, i can share my love if you want. (I Will try to donate something if i get picked 🙂 )

Fluff: #freezhiko  #bancaiox

Edited by DarylDixon

IGN: Xigbaar (badbaarsito)

Motivation: Won the PSL twice in a row as a player and played many seasons. Would like to win the PSL as manager and also be part of the Manager drama

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: I don't remember but won twice and were one of the best dubs in one of those championships

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: None yet. 

How much will you/have you donate(d) to PSL XVI? 6M

Edited by Xigbar

Ign: Huargensy

Motivation: bench people who play badly and give people who play decent a chance kkkk, besides, i have never been a manager in anything like that in the time I have been playing and I want to try it.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: 3

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: None 

How much will you/have you donate(d) to PSL XVI? Idk I haven't thought about it yet

In any case, if I am chosen, I accept DM's in DC to do tests, so I can have them in mind at the time of the draft.

Edited by Huargensy
On 2/20/2024 at 4:08 PM, DoctorPBC said:

All EIGHT selected managers will be required to submit a 5m holding fee. This fee will be held to ensure managers do not bail on their teams, sabotage their teams or participate in UN-competitive behavior. Otherwise this holding fee will be returned at the end of PSL season 16

Since I don't see it mentionned in the thread, I'm adding it here to make sure the potential managers know.

ɪɢɴ: 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝙼𝙻
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ (ᴜᴛᴄ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ): 𝙶𝙼𝚃 -𝟾
ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒_𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗
ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴇʀꜱ: 𝙳𝙱 > 𝙾𝚄 > 𝙻𝙲 > 𝙽𝚄 > 𝚄𝚄
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ: 𝚙𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝟻𝟻𝚔

Edited by CarolML

1 minute ago, CarolML said:

ɪɢɴ: 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝙼𝙻
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ (ᴜᴛᴄ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ): 𝙶𝙼𝚃 -𝟾
ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒_𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗
ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴇʀꜱ: 𝙳𝙱 > 𝙾𝚄 > 𝙻𝙲 > 𝙽𝚄 > 𝚄𝚄
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ: 𝚙𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝟻𝟻𝚔

Forget that, wrong post to sign up...

IGN: zLumiere / iRusher (old nickname)

Motivation: I have been one of the most active PvP players in the game in the last year, won almost everything I wanted with my teammates, making a strong team by recruiting people, reviving and captaining NORE to be the best team around in 2023. My knowledge of the community is solid, also, I think my ability to build decent teams by drafting players is very good since I gained ton of experience because I farmed all the minor leagues I managed.
I believe that I have shown that I’m very capable when it comes to leading teams, and I want to take on the hardest challenge of doing so in the Official PSL. All in all, my main motivation to be a manager here is to win this and prove to the community what I am capable of. I’m going to take this very seriously and try my best as always. Also helping with some dramas as needed. Sorry for late sign up but still on the deadline time.
Fluff: There are many crybabies that I need to close their mouths. #CheatingRat

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: PSL XV

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: None

How much will you/have you donate(d) to PSL XIV: About 7m if im chosen ig

Edited by Lumiere
On 3/9/2024 at 8:27 PM, Huargensy said:

Ign: Huargensy

Motivation: bench people who play badly and give people who play decent a chance kkkk, besides, i have never been a manager in anything like that in the time I have been playing and I want to try it.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: 3

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: None 

How much will you/have you donate(d) to PSL XVI? Idk I haven't thought about it yet

In any case, if I am chosen, I accept DM's in DC to do tests, so I can have them in mind at the time of the draft.

@FlacuSkyecagaste

IGN: Teamo505
Motivation: BEST MANAGER and only person that will make this season good
PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: 2
PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: 1
How much will you/have you donate(d) to PSL XIV: maybe 5m depends on how will it go

Edited by Quinn010

Without further ado, your PSL Season 16 Managers!!!

1: Enchanteur @camilo7

2: Wallaro @Thenavarro

3: Shadow @Shadow

4: Necasintrouble @NecasInTrouble

5: RealDevilegend @isi1993

6: Queest @queest

7: zLumiere @Lumiere

Annnnnd because I couldn't decide on an 8th manager. I am letting their skills do the talking. @Huargensy and @MathewMat please arrange an OU duel before the end of day Sunday (23:59 EST)