Some of you already know, but i need say it here too

In brief, I'm banned 😉

It was a good 4 years, with a lot of stress and also a lot of good times

I know it's possible to return in the future, but for now I don't have that in mind, sorry for leaving you and thank you for everything

I wasn't an important or super good player, but I managed to achieve some things, they were very happy moments 

Im dead now but my name was immortalized in the hall of fame

This game is very flawed, but it brought us all together, thank you all 🖤

@Bertolfoso now i dont will return to home 100%.. ezzzzz

Screenshot_20231021-091436.png

1 hour ago, Syntexqt said:

Another "false" ban. Let me guess you were perfectly innocent and did nothing wrong? Lold. Enjoy your b&, next time don't break TOS. 

He knows what he did, regrets it and accepts the punishment. I know, because he explained what happened on Discord to the people who were closest to him in the game.

And you should feel really stupid and embarassed right now after throwing an idiotic assumption while knowing nothing. Sometimes it's better to just stay quiet.

40 minutes ago, drewq said:

Man free Oliver

If he appeals he may get his account back. He recognized his mistake already. If he doesn't get his account back, staff would prob still let him create another and continue playing if he wishes. 

Edited by caioxlive13
10 hours ago, RysPicz said:

He knows what he did, regrets it and accepts the punishment. I know, because he explained what happened on Discord to the people who were closest to him in the game.

And you should feel really stupid and embarassed right now after throwing an idiotic assumption while knowing nothing. Sometimes it's better to just stay quiet.

Embarrassed of what I say online? Sorry I don't put that much weight into what I say online... 

22 minutes ago, Syntexqt said:

Embarrassed of what I say online? Sorry I don't put that much weight into what I say online... 

Now you should be embarassed even more. On the other side of the monitor there's a living, breathing person like yourself and if you don't realize it, then it's another reason to simply stay quiet if you do not have anything of value to say.

Either way @Matthzinxl if you will decide to come back, I will help you with all my wealth. ❤️ 

I don't really know what happened and how you got banned but you were a good player that's what I know. And it's sad to lose one worthy PvPer. I hope one day you return. Take care bro, life still continues. Who knows we might meet again! 👊

Edited by GautSam
23 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

Are you on somewhat like a mission here? And who exactly are you?

I mean, we all share some sort of degeneracy and make stupid jokes from time to time but you surely want to take the crown in that regard

Edited by Johnwaynee
  • ZacC locked this topic

All posts exposing this player and calling him out for his attitude were removed, as well as the argument about it. The matter has already been resolved, there is no reason why you should be harassing him.

Do not call people out in public and do not harass them, we will not take this lightly. If you have an issue with a player breaking the rules, contact staff directly through a player report.